This is our 2nd episode in a 2 part series where we take a look at Transients in astronomy. In recently’s episode, we discussed things that alter here in our own Planetary system. Now we’ll speak about whatever else in the Galaxy and beyond.
Go To the Astronomy Cast Page to register for the audio podcast!
If you want to support Astronomy Cast, please go to our page at Patreon here– https://www.patreon.com/astronomycast We considerably value your assistance!
If you want to sign up with the Weekly Area Hangout Team, go to their website here and register. They’re an excellent group who can assist you join our online conversations!
Wish to support CosmoQuest? Here specify methods you can assist:
* Contribute! (Streamlabs link) https://streamlabs.com/cosmoquestx
* Purchase things from our Redbubble https://www.redbubble.com/people/cosmoquestx
* Assist us discover sponsors by sharing our program and fundraising efforts through your networks
* End Up Being a Patreon of Astronomy Cast https://www.patreon.com/astronomycast
* Sponsor 365 Days of Astronomy http://bit.ly/sponsor365 DoA
* A mix of the above!