South America, particularly the Atacama Desert in Chile has actually turned into one of the very best locations worldwide to put a telescope. It’s dry, high, and the nights are clear. Today we’ll discuss the beast telescopes currently in operation in this area, and the huge ones coming quickly.
Check Out the Astronomy Cast Page to register for the audio podcast!
If you want to support Astronomy Cast, please see our page at Patreon here– https://www.patreon.com/astronomycast We considerably value your assistance!
If you want to sign up with the Weekly Area Hangout Team, see their website here and register. They’re a terrific group who can assist you join our online conversations!
Wish to support CosmoQuest? Here specify methods you can assist:
* Contribute! (Streamlabs link) https://streamlabs.com/cosmoquestx
* Purchase things from our Redbubble https://www.redbubble.com/people/cosmoquestx
* Assist us discover sponsors by sharing our program and fundraising efforts through your networks
* End Up Being a Patreon of Astronomy Cast https://www.patreon.com/astronomycast
* Sponsor 365 Days of Astronomy http://bit.ly/sponsor365 DoA
* A mix of the above!