When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- Anthony Joshua will fight Oleksandr Usyk for the heavyweight WBA, WBO, and IBF belts on August 20.
- The fight is a rematch; Usyk beat Joshua by unanimous decision to win the belts in September 2021.
- Usyk vs. Joshua 2 will be streamed by DAZN ($20/month), with the main event planned for 5:30 p.m. ET.
Undefeated Ukrainian heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk (19-0, 13 KOs) will defend his titles against Anthony Joshua (24-2, 22 KOs) in an August 20 rematch in Saudi Arabia. DAZN will stream the fight, with coverage starting at noon ET and the main event expected to begin at 5:30 p.m. ET.
Usyk defeated Joshua by unanimous decision to claim the WBA, WBO, and IBF titles in September 2021, and Joshua invoked the rematch clause in their fight contract for a chance to win back the belts. This is the second time since 2019 that Joshua is looking to reclaim his lost belts; the British born fighter suffered a surprising TKO loss to Andy Ruiz Jr. in June 2019 before returning to defeat Ruiz six months later.
Usyk spent time in a battalion earlier this year to support Ukraine’s defense against the ongoing Russian invasion, but left the country to begin training for his rematch with Joshua. He was previously the undisputed cruiserweight champion of the world, before defeating Joshua in his third heavyweight fight.
How to watch Usyk vs. Joshua 2
You can watch Usyk vs. Joshua 2 on August 20 with a subscription to the sports streaming service DAZN. The undercard fights start at noon ET and the main-event ring walk is expected to begin at 5:30 p.m. ET.
DAZN costs $20 a month or $150 per year, and there won’t be any additional cost to stream the fight. The DAZN app is available on Apple and Android devices, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, and smart TVs from LG, Samsung, and Vizio. You can also stream DAZN in your computer browser.
Specific regions will be unable to stream via DAZN, including the UK, Ireland, Ukraine, and the Middle East and North Africa. Viewers in those regions should check their local TV provider for more information.
Usyk vs. Joshua 2 fight card
- Rashed Belhasa versus Traycho Georgiev [Welterweight]
- Ziyad Almaayouf versus Jose Alatorre [Light welterweight]
- Bader Al Samreen versus Fauder Tarverdi [Lightweight]
- Ben Whittaker versus Petar Nosic [Super middleweight]
- Daniel Lapin versus Jozef Jurko [Light heavyweight]
- Ramla Ali versus Crystal Garcia Nova [Women’s super bantamweight]
- Andrew Tabiti versus James Wilson [Heavyweight]
- Badou Jack versus Richard Rivera [Cruiserweight]
- Callum Smith versus Mathieu Bauderlique [Light heavyweight]
- Filip Hrgovic versus Zhilei Zhang [IBF heavyweight title eliminator]
- Oleksandr Usyk versus Anthony Joshua [WBO, WBA, IBF heavyweight title fight]