YouTube Premium (which was previously called YouTube Red) is a membership variation of YouTube that uses ad-free variations of all the video on the website, in addition to unique initial material and some other functions (like downloads for offline playback) for $12 monthly.
If you have actually attempted YouTube Premium however wish to cancel your membership, you can do it with simply a couple of clicks or taps.
Most of the times, you can cancel YouTube Premium from the website or the YouTube mobile app. The only exception is if you subscribed through iTunes – you’ll require to unsubscribe utilizing the App Shop app on your iPhone
Take a look at the items pointed out in this short article:
How to cancel YouTube Premium in a web internet browser
1. Open YouTube in a web internet browser.
2. Click your avatar in the upper right corner and click “Paid subscriptions.”
3. You must see YouTube Premium noted as a paid subscription. Click “Cancel Subscription.”
4. When asked, validate you truly wish to do this by clicking “Yes.”
How to cancel YouTube Premium in the mobile app
1. Start the YouTube app.
2. Tap your avatar in the upper right corner and tap “Paid subscriptions.”
3. In the YouTube Premium area, tap “Handle.”
After the subscription page opens in the internet browser, tap “Cancel Subscription.” Validate you wish to do this by tapping “Yes.”
How to cancel YouTube Premium from the iPhone’s App Shop
If you initially signed up for YouTube Premium through iTunes back when the service was called YouTube Red (you can no longer subscribe by doing this, so this just uses to a little number of veteran YouTube Premium members), you require to unsubscribe utilizing the App Shop.
1. On your iPhone, begin the App Shop app.
2. Tap your avatar in the upper right corner.
3. Tap “Handle Memberships.”
4. Tap “YouTube Premium.”
5. Tap “Cancel Membership” and after that tap “Validate” to finish the procedure.