Getting a copy of your Google contacts is constantly an excellent practice to preserve.
That method, you’ll be far more most likely to keep them over the long-lasting– even if, state, you in some way forget your account login details, or you changed to another account.
Here’s how to get it done on your computer system or Android
Take a look at the items discussed in this post:
How to download your contacts from Google on a computer system
1. Enter Into Google Contacts
2. If you wish to choose specific contacts to download, hover your cursor over their name and tick package that appears; otherwise, in the left sidebar, choose “Export.”
3. Tick whichever download choice fits your scenario or requirements, for instance: Picked contacts, Starred contacts, Regularly called, or My Contacts.
4. Select your exporting approach.
5. Click “Export.”
How to download your contacts from Google on an Android phone
This is a quite simple procedure. However remember that, unlike the computer system approach, you will not be offered the choice to choose from your contacts, you’ll merely get all of them downloaded:
1. Open the Contacts app.
2. Tap the 3 bars in the top-left corner of the screen to enter into the menu.
3. Select “Settings.”
4. Scroll down and tap “Export.”
5. If essential, permit to access your information, like pictures and videos.
6 Select where to conserve your contacts by clicking the 3 lines in the top-left corner of the screen– you can conserve to your downloads folder or your Google Drive– and tap “Conserve” when total.
You’ll get a little pop-up message letting you understand that your contacts will be exported “soon” and another one that reveals when it’s been finished.