Oh, AirPods— most likely Apple’s biggest innovation given that the iPhone They’re cordless, practical, and cool looking. While they certainly up your design video game, their incredibly streamlined style can make it somewhat hard to identify the battery life and any performance problems with them.
How to examine AirPod battery life on your iPhone or iPad
If your AirPods are still in their charging case, you can utilize the following technique:
1. Inspect that the Bluetooth on your iPhone or iPad is switched on. To do that, swipe up from the bottom of your screen and validate that the Bluetooth sign is blue.
2. Hold the AirPods close to the paired gadget and open the case.
3. A turn up will appear at the bottom of the screen. It will reveal the battery life of the AirPods and their case.
If you wish to see the battery life while you’re using the AirPods, you can make it possible for the battery widget on your widget page:
1. On your Web page, swipe to the ideal right to access your widget page.
2. Scroll down and click “Edit.”
3. Discover the battery widget and click the green “+” to make it possible for the widget. Click “Done” to conserve.
4. Now you’ll see the battery portion of your AirPods on the Widget page, along with the battery portion of your iPhone and any other linked gadget (Apple Watch and so on).
How to examine AirPod battery life on your Mac
If your AirPods are coupled with your Mac, you can see the battery life from the desktop. If you’re using your AirPods you can see the battery life on screen. If you aren’t using the AirPods, open the case initially.
1. On the upper menu bar, you must see a Bluetooth sign. Keep in mind: If you do not see the sign you can allow it by opening “System Preferences > Bluetooth” and ticking package beside “Program Bluetooth in menu bar.”
2. Click the Bluetooth sign and validate that your Bluetooth is switched on. You’ll then see your AirPods under “Gadget.”
3. Hover over the AirPods and you’ll see the battery life of your left and ideal AirPods and the case.
How to examine AirPod battery life without utilizing a paired gadget
If you do not have a paired gadget with you, you can still get an approximate battery life of your AirPods.
Open the case and examine the color of the LED. If it’s green, the AirPods are over 50% charged. If it’s amber, they’re less than 50% charged.