In the blink of an eye, it’s unexpectedly Friday once again. The countdown to TNW Conference is passing in a flash! With just 20 days to go, let’s evaluate today’s TNW2019 highlights.
Here’s what you may’ve missed out on
- You can now register for the Home of Skill to discover your next profession obstacle throughout TNW Conference. Apply now for 1-on-1 conferences with the most significant digital brand names, consisting of Nike and PwC
- We went beyond 350 verified speakers! Have a look at the main schedule to see what they’ll discuss, and when they’re discussing it
- Wish to construct your own schedule by means of the schedule? Have a look at our helpful pre-made schedules for the first day and day 2
- We closed applications for the T500, a list of the top 500 digital minds in the Netherlands, together with Accenture! Congratulations to those who made it onto the list– they’ll delight in totally free tickets to TNW Conference and special roundtables with market leaders
- Have A Look At our interview with Gillian Tans, CEO of Booking.com. She shared her views on variety in tech, sustainable tourist, and the future of the market
This is how I envision you read the TNW2019 news:
Speaker spotlight: Pauline van Dongen
Pauline van Dongen is a designer producing wearable innovation that integrates aesthetic appeals with usefulness. Her viewpoint is that the tech element of her clothes need to offer an authentic function.
Pauline’s work centers around the kind and motion of the body. From a wool jumper that shops health information for the senior to an official t-shirt that quietly pushes you when you’re slumping over at the workplace, her clothes is cutting edge in both looks and development.
At TNW Conference, Pauline will share how wearable tech requires to be approached from a brand-new viewpoint in order to broaden the innovative chances it can pay for. Do not miss her keynote on May 10– get tickets now
Released April 19, 2019– 15: 19 UTC.