TLDR: The Ultimate 2020 Web Designer and Developer Bundle packs in all the coding training a young coder could need for just $29.
2020 could be the year you launch your new career as a web developer. Or 2020 could be the year you stop paying somebody else loads of money to build and maintain your website and do it yourself. Or 2020 could be the year the web stops being a frightening alien concept and starts becoming something you just understand now.
From absolute beginners to experts looking to sharpen their game, The Ultimate 2020 Web Designer and Developer Bundle ($29, over 90 percent off from TNW Deals) is all you need to know about creating for the web in one all-inclusive package. Save an extra 15% with promo code: MERRYSAVE15.
Packed with almost 100 hours of training, this six-course collection gives you an overview and hands-on experience working with all the most critical languages, tools and disciplines used by web pros. This package includes:
- The Ultimate Web Designer & Developer Course: Build 23 Projects (a $299 value)
- Bootstrap to WordPress (a $200 value)
- The Front End Developer Bootcamp (a $200 value)
- How to Become a Programmer (a $200 value)
- Learn Python 3 from Beginner to Advanced (a $200 value)
- Become a Web Developer: Learn the Basics & Fundamentals of Ruby (a $200 value)
From projects teaching front and back-end development to Python and Ruby knowledge, this comprehensive education can get you hip-deep in real world web work almost immediately.
Sold separately, these courses would run you almost $1,300, but the complete package is available today for less than $5 per course.
Prices are subject to change.